Featured

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twiends...my new best friend.

I don't shill for things on my @thechickabides account.  I'll make a promise, here and now, to never, EVER promote something on my @thechickabides account OR my blog unless it's freaking AMAZING.  But I'm a big believer in Twiends...and my 5 day trial has convinced me that it's worth sharing.

Since February 3rd, I've gone up by 300 followers, and counting.  Don't believe me?  Check out this chart:

Click thumbnail to see larger image
It's simple, it's easy, but be warned, it's addictive.  Just remember that even AFTER you get all the new followers you must keep tweeting good stuff to KEEP them.  Click here to sign up.

I'm not getting paid, although, full disclosure, I do get credits on my Twiends account if you sign up through this link.  But really, I don't care if you use my link or not, I think it's that cool.

3 comments:

Curtis Hewston said...

Thanks for the tip. Looks like a worthy concept, but my credits evaporated in no time.

@CuHewston

TheChickAbides said...

That's why you've got to keep going. I recommend visiting the websites or adding your facebook and doing likes...SUPER easy, SUPER fast. I signed up for the newsletter, which got me 100 credits. And, of course, you can promote it which gets you 25 credits.

The more people use it, I think the more people will be worthy to follow on Twiends. Right now, the twitter people are mostly spammers or "entrepreneurs." So that's why I usually just check out the websites or facebook.

And if your credits evaporated, that means people were quickly following you. Which is why I love this twitter tool. I've never promoted anything without being paid, and I've never promoted anything on my blog or my @thechickabides twitter feed.

Ampped Aeon said...

Actually I prefer flickswap to twiends, there are no blocks in place, and there youtube API is autosurf.

Post a Comment

 

The Chick Abides Design by Insight © 2009